Pediatric Chiropractic Care in Ames
The spine serves as the primary line of communication between the brain and the body. There are billions of nerves running through the spine that send and receive signals from every tissue cell, gland, muscle, and organ. All of this communication is crucial for healthy child development and everyday life!
Difficult births can often cause misalignments in babies. Childhood falls, sports, and everyday activities can put stress on the spine, causing negative side effects in young children. Getting regular chiropractic care is an often overlooked yet vital part of pediatric health care. Chiropractic adjustments can help your children stay healthier in every stage of their journey to adulthood. As experienced pediatric chiropractors in Ames, Iowa, Complete Connection can provide holistic chiropractic care for the whole family.
Infant Chiropractic Care
When your child comes into this world, they are still tender and developing. As a baby adapts to life outside the womb, their bodies can easily be thrown out of adjustment. As their young bodies rapidly grow and develop, poor alignment can cause a variety of negative side effects.
- Infantile colic is a frustrating condition for any mother. You want your new baby to be happy and healthy, and when they cry you want to make them feel better. Being unable to console your new baby can lead to distress, frustration, and exhaustion for the parents and the child.
- Acid reflux is common in babies as their digestive system matures and adapts to the outside world. A baby with acid reflux may be fussy and cry due to discomfort.
- Allergies have been linked to gut health in babies and children. Babies develop rapidly, and having a healthy digestive system will pay benefits down the road in preventing the onset of allergies in childhood.
The pediatric chiropractic adjustments given to babies and infants by our infant chiropractors are extremely gentle. These adjustments are much different than what adults experience and can be comparable to the amount of pressure you would use to press on an eye. These gentle and subtle adjustments will help your baby develop comfortably into a healthy child and that is what every loving parent wants for their babies. Complete Connection Chiropractic in Ames offers adjustments for infants that can help alive the symptoms of common infant health conditions and promote healthier and happier development for your little one!
Chiropractic Care For Children
As a loving parent, keeping your kids healthy is your number one goal. Children grow so fast and continuing to provide chiropractic care for kids will help them develop properly and alleviate any conditions that they may develop. From improving physical health to promoting mental health, chiropractic for kids can aid in all aspects of physical development in adolescence.
As your trusted local Ames chiropractors, we are here to help children of all ages grow up happy and healthy. From being part of your pediatric care to treating them as they experience the physical changes in adolescence, we are here to provide holistic chiropractic care for kids in Ames and beyond! We have found chiropractic adjustments for kids to be very beneficial in a wide variety of areas.
- Problems with the digestive system can follow kids into early childhood. Some children will develop constipation as their bodies fall out of alignment. Constipation is uncomfortable and stressful any anyone, let alone for children. Taking your kids to a pediatric chiropractor for their constipation can be beneficial in alleviating the condition for them.
- The spine is overlooked in the physical and mental development of children. As the communication pathway of the body, a misaligned spine can manifest in many conditions. If you have been told your child may suffer from ADHD, consider our pediatric chiropractors for ADHD treatment.
- Sports injuries and stress on the body can cause chronic soreness and discomfort in children. Chiropractic adjustments can help alleviate these symptoms while also improving balance, flexibility, and range of motion.
A chiropractor for kids is specially trained in these common areas of concern and can help keep your children happy, healthy, and active as they grow. At Complete Connection, our chiropractors in Ames provide adjustments that can help your children with issues ranging from a sports injury to a chronic medical condition to the growing pains associated with puberty.
Family Chiropractic Care
Complete Connection Chiropractic provides holistic family chiropractic care that helps aid in the development of healthy children. As experienced, compassionate family chiropractors, we are here to help people of all ages reap the benefits of chiropractic treatments. From prenatal chiropractic care to treating your children’s falls from playground equipment to helping grandparents alleviate their back pain, we are here to help your family through life’s journey. When looking for a kids chiropractor in Ames, get the highest-quality care at Complete Connection Chiropractic!
Holistic Ames Chiropractic For Kids
Patient Success Story
“They are dedicated to serving their patients, families, friends, and loved ones with intention and passion for chiropractic. Both docs are highly skilled with their training and education background. I would definitely recommend seeing them. Your health will completely be in good hands with these two!” – Paula V.